This is the 'Our Campaigns' Landing Page
Follow the instrcutions on this page to build the equivalent page on your own Click&Go site:
1. Not here! But on you Click&Go site click to 'edit' this page.
2. Add the title 'Our Campaigns' on your correspondent language.
3. Please upload a good quality main image following the size indications.
4. Use this page to describe how you campaign in [COUNTRY] and briefly outline your specific campaigns e.g Inequality or Food and Climate Justice. Click here to access text editor guidelines in Sumus.
Please use the article content type to create dedicated pages for each campaign if you need to. To add each individual campaign page to menu under this 'Our Campaigns' page use the menu option in the article content type. Click here to access 'Article' guidelines in Sumus.
5. Add summary image and text (no more than 20 words, a short and catchy sentence with no text in bold). This will be used as a teaser text whenever this page is promoted as a related item.
6. You can use the 'Related items' functionality on this page to feature your campaigns with a thumbnail and short summary intro. Just enter the title of each campaign in each related item field.
7. Add a meta vocabulary to this page to help with search. Click on 'Meta tags' and add between 3 and 5 keywords.
8. Click to 'Save'
See example of this page on the Cambodia site https://cambodia.oxfam.org/get-involved/together-we-can-make-it-happen